TIMSR’s Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) launched its hottest new Incubators on 3rd August 2017. The chief guests for the ceremony were Mr. Nandan Patkar-Founder Chairman-Businessmen Association of Maharashtra (BAM) & Owner of Friends Fast Food Restaurant and Mr. Pradeep Ashok Malankar-Chairman-BAM and Owner of Hotel Girgaon Katta.
I. FOODELLA by Ravi Shah, Aakash Shah, Dharmil Modha, Maulik Pandya ,Harshit Darji and Karan Soni – A Joint serving Garlic Bread, Sub Sandwiches, Salads and Soups for the health conscious people.
II. TRENDY TASTE by Bhavya Shah, Akshay Purohit and MaulikVaria – Serves dishes with a twist like Mexican bhel, Russian Salad, Open face Sandwich, etc.
III. FAST N FRESH by Sagar Mehta, Shreya Shah, Aashiv Mehta and Rushab Shah –A one stop solution for lip smacking eateries & admired by all young food lovers, that serves Canapés, Pastas, Nachos, Masala Pav and Wraps.
TIMSR along with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) celebrated E-Week 2018 from 10th to 16th of February, 2018 on the theme "Live your Entrepreneurial Dream". TIMSR with its Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) and TIMSR Centre for Creativity and Innovation (TCCI) have been celebrating E-Week for the last ten years.
1. The launch of E-Week started with an inspiring speech by the Director Dr. Ramakumar Ambatipudi, followed by our first event "E-talk" where all the entrepreneurs shared their inspiring journey as an entrepreneur and some of their life-lessons.
2. The event was followed by the launch of EDC and TCCI's E-NSPIRE, monthly E-magazine by EDC team. E-nspire will keep the students updated with current innovations in business.
3. The E-week 2018 commenced with the biggest event Product Symposium, in which over 22 teams participated and which was judged and mentored by Alumni entrepreneurs and externals. To seed the Entrepreneurship spirit among young minds the EDC Faculty and Student team visited Samta Nagar Hindi Shala School on the 15th of February 2018. Students of class V to VII participated in drawing their dreams and other entrepreneurial games for which prizes and other study materials were distributed as gifts.
4. The students of TIMSR who wish to continue their family business were part of the Family Business Showcase Event on 15th February 2018 under E-week 2018.
5. E week 2018 also conducted E-Health talk on 16th of February, 2018. The talk aimed at demystifying myths regarding nutrition and dietary choices. Ms. Honey Thakkar laid a lot of emphasis on proper eating and exercising for a healthy body and a sound mind for business leaders.
The felicitation programme for the winning students was the final programme for the day, where students were given cash prize and certificates. The E-Week 2018 Live your Entrepreneurial Dream was overall an enlightening week to cherish and learn for all the budding entrepreneurs.