International Conference, January 23 and 24, 2015.
The International Conference on Innovative and Sustainable Management Practices started with compering the event through our students team. We had offered a salute to the participating international speakers who represented countries across the globe through our NCC band.
To give our International Delegates a taste of our ceremonial beginning and culture for an activity we had them witness the Ganesh Palkhi on the auspicious day of Lord Ganesha’s Birth.
Director In Charge Dr.Pankaj Natu gave the Inaugural address to our audience who comprised of research scholars, delegates and corporates for the programme by stating the objectives of the conference and welcoming all.
We had Mr.Prabodh Thakker- President, Indian Merchants’ Chamber as the Chief Guest for the conference. He coordinated his entire address on growth as objective for sustainable growth.
We had Mr.Ninad Karpe, Immd.Past President CII, Maharastra State office. Mr.Ninad, very candidly put across the thought that Consumer drives innovation. We also released a conference Proceedings with the ISBN No -978-2-642-24819-2. This conference proceedings ahead the research papers written by participating research scholars for our conference which are 21 in number.
We had all the Keynote speakers giving their addresses.
• Dr. Will Low, Professor, Royal Roads University, Canada
• Mr. Antonio Durrendoz, Dean Cartegna, Spain
• Prof. Dr. Goetz Greve, VP Research and International Affairs, Hamburg School of Business Administration
• Mr.Bob Jones, Programme Director, Inspirational Development Group, United Kingdom
• Dr. Tom Roemer, Camosun College, Canada
• Prof.Dr. Veronica Vecchi, Bocconi University, Italy
The insights helped the audience understand the theme of the conference.
The speakers then Inaugurated the Research Cell and Library books Exhibition arranged by the Library.
A workshop was conducted by Mr.Bob Jones on Win As Much As you can. Parallelly research paper presentations were arranged along with the Panel Discussion in the SSC Dr.Sushil Paree invited the Panelists on Day 1 their names are as follows;
• Mr. Vishwas Kshirsagar - Ingram Micro , Head L&D ,
• Mr. Manish Kumar Munot - Novartis , Head Sales
• Mr. Prem Vijoy - TCS , AVP,Mrs. Saumya - Corporate Strategy- HR and IR,Dr Nitin Joshi - Bedekar, Thane & Pune University , Prof & Member Board of Studies :- Moderator who discussed the theme of Innovative and Sustainable Management Practices: A Global Perspective. The second day of the conference started with a wonderful panelists arranged by CII the names of the panel members for this are as follows; Mr. Sunil Khanna – President & M.D , Emerson Network Power
• Mr. Ajit Jangle – Group Chief Operating Officer , All Cargo Logistics ,
• Mr. Siddharth Ramalingam – Sr. V.P, ICICI Securities Ltd,
• Mr. Sanjiv Saraff –, Sr. V.P, IDFC Foundation,
• Ashank Desai – Founder and Former Chairman , Mastek [ Moderator ]
The panelists in general talked about co creation and design, change in mindset and growth through improvement in product and functional processes through organisaitonal policies and procedures.
Dr.Will Low conducted a workshop on How peace could contribute in the conflict affected areas and talked about greener planet and plans we as an institute had for sustainability.
The Valedictory note was given by Dr.Himanshu Rai, Dean , Bocconi University Mumbai Campus who spoke on Ethical Leadership. We had the research paper scholars being awarded for the Best Research Paper Category finally the vote of thanks was delivered by Prof.Dipaali Pulekar, FIC for International Conference at the end of the conference.